Friday, October 17, 2008

During chemistry lecture today, Alina and I were goofing around.
She started stealing my phone and hiding it while i was waiting for texts!
Nurul: ehh Alina give me backkkk.
Alina: I never takeeeeeee ( giving me her usual 'cute'grin. HAHA)
Nurul: ehhhh quickkkk. Later i staple your boobs then you know! ( With stapler in hand!)
Alina: HAHAHA. No no, you need it more so can make your mosquito bite more swollen!



WTF? HAHAHAHAHA
Wahhhhh, so much for being the spastic nun!
ALINA GOH, YOU'RE DEAD! =)
I actually enjoyed myself yesterday (:


Don't know much about your life.
Don't know much about your world,
Don't want to be alone tonight
On this planet they call earth.


You don't know about my past,
and I don't have a future figured out.
And maybe this is going too fast.
And maybe it's not meant to last,


But what do you say to taking chances,
What do you say to jumping off the edge?
Never knowing if there's solid ground below
Or hand to hold, or hell to pay,
What do you say,What do you say?
I just want to start again,
And maybe you could show me how to try,
And maybe you could take me in,
Somewhere underneath your skin?

What do you say to taking chances,
What do you say to jumping off the edge?

-Taking chances by Celine Dion



After what seems like decades,
Friday night= Town night
SEE YA!=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home