Friday, November 21, 2008

Because of you

; riniee says:
eh surprisingly someone didnt complain to me uh !
; riniee says:
hahahha

hahahahahahaha after EVERY haircut, I'd always complain to two people!
Aqila and Rini.

Surprisingly, i didn't this time round, cause it turned out to be EXACTLY how i wanted it to be! HEH. I know i told a million people that i snapped my long hair and making it short for the holidays. Well, hate to break it to ya, it's just short in my eyes! HAHAHA
So, i guess it won't be what many of you expected!
It's of a lighter highlight though!

Before the shopping date, i met Rinny to go Rp to meet Rini. Funny how i know two RINN(Y/I) in my life huh? hahaha. Anyway, met Rini to pass her the money to be passed to Adam for Tuesday's plan. Rinny and I are getting excited over it right now!

So, shopping date with mom turned out to be a shopping date with mom and dad. I almost forgot how it refreshing it felt to be an only child in the house and being pampered by their love (and money? HAHA. Well, i kinda had the chance to feel that for the first two years of my life and i just got a flashback of that for about 4 hours of my current life. HAH! Well, it turned out to be better than expected. I just got my November holidays' allowance! I think i'm turning into one hell of a spoilt brat. I don't even earn the cash but hey, this won't last, I'm sure.Especially after my As next year! BOOHOO.


I love them, no matter what.


okay, right now, I'm hooked onto 90210.
Damn, they have got to stop filming addictive hot tv shows like these.
Still, Gossip girl's still my number one favourite.

CHUCK BASS, MY MAN =)

ITS A SATURDAY TOMORROWWWWW!
I've plans, do you?

Even if im staring in the dark, I'll still believe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home