Monday, November 3, 2008

As we continue with the chapters in our life.....

It’s a Monday morning and i just handed in my GPF, so it's all over now.Sorry I was effing tired yesterday after reaching home from a day of starbucks with the two bimbos and Hairul. After madrasah yesterday, the 4 of us reached home and rushed to meet each other since we were bored and Hairul had work.

It started with me waiting for mr tempang boy to reach the mrt station. Hahaha. Kaki kasi betol dulu eh. Anyway, we trained to Novena and met up with miss Farihin, the nombor kasi betol dulu woman. Hahaha, and before we met Seri, Farihin and I were already working on our abs with Hairul’s continuous joking session. Damnnnn, he has got to stop making us burst out! HAHA.

The treats we got from him was very much appreciated seriously. The three of us were so enjoying the day yesterday that we took turns to the loo almost every other hour. I had too much stuff in this stomach of mine okay! Plus, I’ve never laughed so much over one meal yesterday. The three of us couldn’t control the quantity of laughing gas escaping over dinner and we shall blame hairul for thattttttt.

*HANDSMACKS*

so we were thinking of having a superstars outing featuring mr tempang boy soon =)

The tempang boy at work. haha







The chocolate heaven was a killer.



Yummmm


Then, it was dinner..
Sorry cleaners but blame hairul for all the flying rice!


" skali mak dier telan tray eh dulu....... " HAHAHA




I couldn't control it either!!!


So that was my Sunday, plus rushing my I&R at the very last minute! HAHA

Saturday

Haikel has yet to send me the shots so I shall just blog without them! So anyway, it started with me meeting my bitch and I’ve missed her so! We were chatting and babbling in the train I bet some people were curious what’s it really about. Haha, well we just had a lot of updating to do. Spotting haikel in town wasn’t much of a hassle since he had his deodora hat on. Tanglin flea was kinda dullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll so I didn’t splurge on much. Haikel was being his usual merepek funny self so obviously had Rini and I having a good time.

When sun started to set, I joined my family in carousel to welcome Neil from the states and he was another one who made me laugh like a lot. Despite his age, he never fails to actually make my whole family laugh over his little stories. Furthermore, his little stories are amusing enough to have me having more and more servings just so I could continue listen to him. Besides, he promised to bring me home with him soon. I will once my A levels is over. Hoping so at least. Walking down town lane was pretty refreshing, especially with my entire family.




My gorgeous bitch =) HEH


Maybe pink was hotter for the day?





Stop it eh Haikel! haha
Dinner




I love this grown up boy.














They are my source of screamings and laughter at home =)


And yes, he's growing. ITYS
Forever will be my sistnemy. I hate to admit it, but im gonna miss you while you're in Europe :(
Wooooooh, that was a busy weekend, wasn't it?
Anyway, I'm gonna go pack for my chalet now. I'll be away for a few days to be with those awesome bunch. I'll be back with stories and pictures WINKSWINKS.
Don't miss me too much =)
& to guest: I don't know you? hahaha so how'd you come across my blog? But thanks anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home