Saturday, December 15, 2007

WOAH, THE SP DINNER AND DANCE WAS SOOO HOT! :D

And here, I am making a statement that a 20bucks feewas so much worth it than the 70 bucks one! Prom night was so dull and dry while THIS was just so awesome I must say ! The games were great , the people whom I made friends with were just the hottest things and yea, the night to be remembered by the hot remix aka the dance party ! IT WAS FUCKING GREAT! :D

I thought for a second there I was entering some illegal clubbing scene but woah, I was having the time of my life dancing the night away with everyone else , regardless I know them or not . Best still, feeling the hots around by you know . (Cheryl, you should know this. HAHAH) Both the guys and girls were fantastic and VERY friendly. At first,we thought there was no way im gonna mix with those people (esp. the 50 cent gang! HAHA) But hey, on that night, we totally put aside out differences and talking about status means, and danced and rocked the night away ! I didn’t even care if I was hitting anyone elses’ butts or whatever and rocked it with everyone around! PERFECTO!

I came out of the dance floor in total sweat excuse me! The band was pretty cool and did pretty well I think. Not mentioning the people inside. Woah, oops! One night stands I say ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG

Anyway, in overall, it was a rocking hot night, I swear ! :D And yea, I hope to see them anytime soon :D:D:D:D












OH, the two of us were early so we helped out my aunt in her office . We were both thinking like it would be great if we could have that job for the holidays. Hey, i wouldnt mind filing stuff for the whole day ! :D
Then emerlia called and we just had to put on that hot tattoo! :D
What's the night without the 3/4 of the (th)2 right ? :D HA!
And my table girls :D

HAHAHAHA omg. Us and the tropical hunks :D

left: This is cheryl's favourite hunk btw. Mine's coming up sooooon! :D
right: And those girls are so sweet :D

That's my genius work :D:D hey, i like photography please !

The funniest guys i know from sp ! :D

My (th)2 buddy and denise Chan! :D:D:D

And we just love Francis Hong! :D:D:D

And there's Brandon! the guy who can sing and dance salsa so he rocks! :D:D I really thought he sounded like jesse mccartney when he sang beautiful soul! HAHA really really !
And my all time favourite picture for the night !
HAHAHAHA . You can guess why, can't you ?
Well too bad if you cant ! HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home