Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ooooooh, i stepped into town today with farihin since like my KL trip. Oh, before i blogged 'bout today, congrats to seri and fir for making in to sec5 :D



I woke up today with a stomach ache that hurts like fuck. I am not splurting out vulgarities for the sake of it, but really, i can't find a word that fits the situation! It was a killer pain in the belly ! I was trying my best to get up and get myself cleaned up for that morning but it was practically unbearable! STILL, i promised seri and farihin i'll meet them and i was anxious myself to tag seri to get her results so i got myself up to bathe . But after meeting those girls, obviously they cheered me up :D




And here's us making a big baby out of ourselves ! HAH










I FINALLY BOUGHT GIRLFRIEND, TEENVOUGE AND COSMOGIRL FROM BORDERS :D i know many people think im wasting my parents' money on magazines but hello, they are my daily doses. Doesnt everyone have something that they just have to do everyday? especially with this holidays . fyi, ive ruled out shopping for three weeks (not including mags) cause i just realised ive exceeded my shopping spree budget . The KL trip was a NEED than a WANT .
Well, i just hope the bangkok trip would just arrive ,which would be in like 2 months.



time to hit the sheets .
night



you're way long gone from my life, know that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home