Monday, December 17, 2007

Oh, yesterday my entire family were overcame with shock when we heard, "AND THE FIRST ASIAN IDOL IS....................... HADY MIRZA FROM SINGAPORE "

I seriously didnt see that coming . Its not that i dont like him, i just thought taufik would've been the better choice here to represent our country. OH Well, the results are out anyway . I didn't even vote. AT ALL. HAHAHA. Still, i thought Jaclyn was a better singer there ! STILL, (the others) singaporeans did show their REAL support here.yay for them. HAHA

:D

We were actually busy watching the manchester vs liverpool game ! HA! (And we call ourselves singaporeans. YEAH RIGHT) OH BTW, Manchester beat liverpool by a goal to nil ! PERFECTO I MUST SAY :D

I like nemanja vidic. CUTE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home