Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I had a little Nurul time today . At least most of the time. HAHA


Honestly, i like being around me, myself and I. Away from the gossips, crowd and i dont know , chaos ? Still, i do miss a partner or just someone to talk to.

SOO, i woke up pretty early today with plans to go over to national library for a read. AND i managed to go according to plan. YAY ME :D


Oh, i was practically the laughing stock or the hot topic in the train rides today ! I bet all of you had those times when you were in a totally packed train and then you were standing in a spot where there's no railings or anything that could be there for support, in sight . RIGHT ?

Well, that time have to be today , unfortunately . I was just standing and everyone was just pushing everyone else and yea, i had to be the awfully lucky victim for their acts. SO i gave in and just stood there from woodlands to city hall. At one time, the train just came to a really rare pretty JERK. And very very very gracefully, i fell. And yes, on my knees. And yes, you've guessed it . There were many people. I repeat, MANY people there to watch the amazing and beautiful Nurul nasyitah's show. TOTALLY AWESOME. I called Aqila as soon as i reached bugis ! It was just unbearable to contain all the embarrassment and innocence .


So i was walking to national library when i came across someone that looked very familiar ! When he started waving, I realised that it was Khairul . The guy whom ive never seen for a long, long time ! Its even been a long since i talked to him . So we talked for awhile , catching up on all the lost topics of each other's lives. SO i had his company for while til i remembered my plans!

I HAD TO MAKE IT WORK ! :D


Then i found another Nicholas sparks creation! :D:D

Absoultely loved it !

I was reading it halfway when my stomach was jus giving the mixed hints that it needs to be filled up or it will just fail on me anytime ! Then i realised my fines have still yet been paid so i had to hide it someplace . OMG, i am one of those who puts back books at the wrong places, arent i ? HAHAHAHA


At that instant , i remembered that iwould have to eat lunch ALONE ?! I NEVER GAVE THAT FACT A THOUGHT AT ALL. SO i called up Seri and asked her to meet me since she was already out with her future inlaws . HAHA.


WE HAD A GREAT TIME IN TOWN ! I spent my dosh on food ! New food i must say ! Another person in my life i know who've got really good taste in food. Besides Aqila, Seri also has this gift of being able to pick out the goodies from the rotten ones. SHE INTRODUCED TO ME FRIED MARSBARS ! I NEVER KNEW IT EXISTED TIL TODAY AND ITS AWESOME :D:D It was a delight i swear !

She was a great company and we bought alot of food, trust me.

:D





I SHOULD DO THIS MORE OFTEN !


(th)2 's coming tomorrow for a movie marathon . CAN'T WAIT !:D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home