Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I HAD AN AWESOME CHRISTMAS EVE YESTERDAY! :D
WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I spent my morning/afternoon with my favorite superstars celebrating our dear miss Seri Hidayu's 16th birthday !


These are the poeple involved that made my morning/afternoon freaking worthwhile! :D


Oh man, aren't they great? :D


We went to sentosa and had our lunch over there. I brought macaroni that my mum cooked (thanks mama!) and baked cookies the day before! Farihin and Liyana brought sandwiches and nuggests respectively. OKAY, how do I describe today? VERY EXCITING AND VERY NOT BORING ! HAHAHAHAHAHA That’s the definition of fun for me !:D:D:D Cause I realised if I wrote describe every post as fun, it’ll be freaking dull I must say.


Once we reached pahlawan beach, we had lunch and I presented seri the cookies I made the day before , mould in the shape of her name! I WAS SO GLAD SHE HAD A FAIRLY NOT-LONG NAME :D As soon, farihin, izzah and I crossed the gorgeous bridge and climbed the tower that looked really charming from where our picnic were situated ! So, ape lagi, we made our way up and obviously, with my snapshots taker in hand. When we got up, we didn’t really realised it was gonna rain since we were so engrossed in the whole guyrelated topics. We were so on top of our game. Man, don’t we have a lot of opinions in common! :D


Sooo, it was a pretty expected day and I bought a $3.90 ball which was very lousy but entertaining enough to keep us occupied with it. We played beach volley, beach soccer and beach netball . Is there sucha thing ? HAHA . Oh well, we had truckloads of fun! After the games, we were so wiped out that we just had to cool off ourselves. I had my handy dandy hanky ! HAHAHA My mom warned me that I need a towel for the day and I thank god I listened to her that morning or I would be in total sweats as I headed to bugis and pasir ris. After sentosa, we headed to bugis to get seri her last minute outfit for her Christmas party with her colleagues that night and I bought a new pretty belt ! :D AND can bugis get anymore packed ?! I would so totally bet on the fact that bugis can NEVER be as free spaced like with me swinging and dancing around as a bird being set free kind of scenario. It’s significantly impossible, I tell you/ After she got her clothes, we had to finish up the superfluous food . I actually told my mom to cook for five and when I saw the serving, I really thought it wasn’t enough at all ! boy, was I dead inaccurate !
ANYWAY, HERE ARE THE LINKS TO ALLLLLLLL THE PICS IN SENTOSA YTD !
Only liyana and I brought our snapshotters ! (is there sucha word ?)
:D


SOOO MY FAMILY CHRISTMAS EVE GATHERING WAS ALSO ANOTHER TOTALLY OUT OF THIS WORLD GREAT!

We ate, laughed, played, laughed ate, sang and yea, had fun. SERIOUSLY, I don’t know how else to explain the fun I had last night but even these cuties thought so.

THEN, WE SANG LIKE WE WERE A REAL CHOIR GROUP AND DAMN, WE SOUNDED GOOOOD TIL I BET THE NEIGHBOURS JUST HAD THE SUDDEN NERVE TO PEEK AT OUR PARTY! :D

THEY WILL SO CRACK ME UP !

And i totally pity sarah's room cause it was indefinitely bombarded by our nonsensical laughters and craziness!

They are so the usuals on that steamboat table i tell you ! HHAHAHAAH
And she's my sister/
Surprisingly, we've been on each other's good side recently. THATS MAKING HISTORY PEOPLE !

:D
Im taller, im stronger, im better than before .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home