Friday, December 21, 2007

Alright, today's pretty mundane . Still, it didnt rain ! Thats a pretty miracle! :D

I was VERY grumpy in the morning when my mom woked me up.

mom: wake up and be my assistant for today !
me: huhh? what assistant? im jobless for the holidays . * going back to sleep *
mom: help me for today . follow me go your brother new school then we can go orchard.
me: really ?! * immediate rush to the washroom*

It even surprises me how a sentence can do magic in waking me up ! :D

SOO, my brother's school is not a bad one. Quite convincing in fact. Excuse me, the school did better than mine in terms of students qualified for JC/poly okay! Woodgrove secondary had graduates up til 91% of them being able to make it there! Whereas mine, well, maybe i shouldn't embarrass my , wait, EX SCHOOL. HAHAHA.

Anyway, when my brother got back from his class introduction session , he came to me.

Aqib: ehhh you know not, my class ah , alot of mutts you know.
me: huh really ? how you know ? they talk to you with the "AKUs and KAUs " ah ?
Aqib: no laa. they didnt even talk to me.
me: then how you know ?
Aqib: cause they have those ugly hair and those tight tight pants one.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. I WAS LAUGHING LA!
Even my brother differentiate these guys out from the rest! omg. I should teach him to not judge people. (thought he was kinda right when he pointed to the guys he was referring to!)
Im kicking that habit sooooooooooon la okay !
Maybe as a new year resolution :D


AND AND, My brother has a self esteem, thats freaking higher than mine !

Aqib:you know why i never pick kuo chuan not ?
me: why ?
Aqib: cause if i go there ah, i'll be too popular already . * giving a sneeky grin*
me: HA HA. shut up.




OH WELL, I DID SHOPPING WOTH MY MOM TODAY , though it was a typical mother-brother-me bonding time.
:D

I can't wait for monday with the superstars ! :D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home