Monday, November 26, 2007

What a Sunday indeeeeeeeed ! :D

Best way to spend the Sunday . Around 4 plus, me, my sister and liza headed to Nadzri and Azhar’s place for the birthday party . despite being lost along the way, we still reached their place and yea, I had a blast .
I just realised they are the funniest people to be around with ! :D
Since Azhar’s been in NS since I don’t know when, he had like a handful of stories to share and amongst it all, there’s our favourite, the horror part ! :D
If only I could post the video of all of us in his room listening to the stories.
What an anti-climax kind of stories I swear !
So,
For the birthday part itself , we sure had him in shock when he was thrown with flour and yea, a little bit of egg bites ! So he looked pretty ermmmmm, caked up ? HAHA

And yesssssssss, lots of pictures :D
( please mind the bad hair day . Plus the smoke and the flour,it was so glam!)


AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! :D






The sleng-est ever ! :D




















yo momma is so fat that when she stood on the weighing scale, it read " to be contuned" .
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
I just love yo momma
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home