Friday, November 30, 2007

TGIF ! :D

I'm finally heading to town again with Rini !
She's going for her cruise soon and she's getting her last minute stuff /

And Aqila is still in Thailand! She better come back with lots of ingredients for her wardrobe! HAH .

I woke up with a message that says, "Im not working tmr.even better.hurhur"
Can you believe that ?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
She's one lazyass i tellyou .
HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAA.

Anyway, i'm super stress yesterday cause i had to make a decision that i hate making .
With the help of Aisyah and Liyana, i somewhat got a little clue on what to do / And then suddenly this morning, i felt super confident when i woke up . Like its the decision that's stronger than ever . We'll just wait for next thursday to let the problem be solved once and for all . I just hope it'll go well .



" I tell myself , get over you, its over right, right thing to do,
And just when i thought i was done, you pulled me in for another run ,
i cant take this, i wont take this, i cant do this, i wont do it,
even if i know in the end somehow, it'll always comes back to you "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home