Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I am home today, just having a few friends over today .


I just realised that it's been 15 days since the last O level paper and i still cant get over the fact that the Os is actually really over!

Whoooo, holidays have been so happening at most times that i just needed to calm down and stay home at some point .Everything's happening so fast that you just dont know when will it ever slow down! Not that i'm complaing cause honestly, im enjoying it (who wouldnt? )

AND OH OH, I'm heading to KL next week ! :D:D YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I can actually shop without the approval of my parents!
Only Rini and Bibik (my aunt) becoming my advisors. :D


ANYWAY, i just realised that i cry for just the slightest sad but of a movie ! I'm sucha wimp right now. It's totally unbelievable dont you think, to be crying for practically every movie ?!

SOOO, lately i've been hogging youtube.com and movie6.net to catch movies that ive been missing due the stupid Os and to catch on tv show thats not even out yet in singapore .
Man, i dread watching tv shows together with everyone else, awaiting the ending and stuff.
I want to know it first hand man! For example, heroes only started in airing in channel five like a few weeks ago whne ive already finished it like a few months ago ?!

I've caught heroes2 already and it's getting good once again! :D

SO, I came to a very important and defeaning conclusion .
That my life is very unpredictable . I expect something to happen but then again, fate starts to take its toll. I got a very unexpected call at midnight last night and a very odd message this afternoon .
The call caught me at the wrong time and i just don't wanna talk about it.
Well, i know i'm really not making any sense but oh well, let's just see how things go from here, yea ?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i had a very funny encounter recently.
A few weeks ago, I bought a statement tee that says, "so many boys so little time" for the sake of you know, just for the fun of it . Son a few days ago, dressed in casual shorts and that statement tee to causeway point, just to get a loaf of bread for my mom then came along a guy who walked next to me . It took me a real long while to realise that he was tagging me . So when i turned to him, all he could respond was smile . I gave a very forced one back until he said, " ermmm, Still got space for me not ? " RIght that minute i had no clue what he was talking 'bout until he looked at my shirt and that was when i was like, "OHHHHHHH. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA". When i finally stopped laughing, he went, " may i have your no. please ?"

And you know what i replied, " yea. 1800-no-you-cant" HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA. Oh yea, i actually said that . But i wasn't being mean, its just an act of geture ? He laughed anyway . I asked him if that line ever worked for him and surprisingly, it didnt . AND AND AND it turned out we were neighbours. He lived in the block opposite me !
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

This holiday have been so funnnnnnnnnnny ! :D

Pick up lines are cute but PUH-LEASE, dont use, I REPEAT, DO NOT USE THOSE LIKE, " Do you have a map? Cause i keep getting lost in you eyes"
OMG. HAHA!
It'll keep me far far away from ya ! really.

MANCHESTER WON SPORTING LISBON THIS MORNING AND I'M GLAD I CAUGHT IT :D:D

I'm so gonna pass down this manu fever to my children later on !:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home