Wednesday, October 3, 2007

" In our time together, you claimed a special place in my heart, one i'll carry forever and that no one can replace.You're the first person i truly loved and no matter what the future brings, you will always be and i know that my life is better for it.Since i'm still in love with you, to me, that means that i want nothing more than for you to be happy in life. Its all i ever wanted for you. I loveyou, not just for now, but for always. It made what we had seem more special, and that's how i always want to remember my time with you. Like a pure light, breathtaking to behold"

Imagine, TEARING IN PUBLIC. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.
I swear, i'm a sucker at romance.

SCHOOL'S OUT!

Like, finally. The last few days of school looked seemingly like it was a study group of some sort. My class of 42 totally slimmed down to about 10 , 20 the most each day. Still, i know i'll miss them truckloads! I promise i'll keep in touch with all you 4 peace people :D:D
I know i haven't been blogging since i don't know. But as you all may know, blogging is obviously currently not my first priority with all the examinations just around the corner.
Oh, the whole "its the last lap" thing is really getting old til i'm REALLY tired of hearing about it. I'm touched that the school actually cares for the graduating students with them dedicating their time and effort for us.
Deeply honored.
Well, i know i'm coming back to bombard and bug the teachers for one on one revision! Mr tan, Mr yip, Mrs Tay and Mr Lai would have to fork out the extra energy to drill my brain. HAHA.

19 days. I'll hang in there. I will get through and after, I swear, i'll be the happiest kid alive :D:D

SOOO, last saturday break fast outing with my superstar girlfriends was just awesome! There was this major queue in front of pizza hut when we arrived and the time was not even close to the breakfast. Can you believe the paranoia of people nowadays ? ( so much for talking about others.HAHA)

Then I had those cheeeeeeeeeeeesy cheeeeeeese lasagna that tasted just so heavenly that i wanted a second plate unfortunately, my tummy wouldn't take anymore in. That's the beauty of Ramadhan (: Just a small intake can cause an entire night of proper sleep and filled stomach.

So then after, the camwhoring session never fail to take place. This is one of the reasons i love them cause their phototaking skills are matchperfect. Oh, the visit to the awesome rooftop is just awesome! i promised myself that i'll bring my boyfriend there one day! :D:D:D

I don't see the need though since Kapil's been there before. Oh come on, he practically works there ! :D:D:D:D HAHAHA. Omg.

Anyway, we talked and advised each other on the whoel dating scene and drama but yeah, life's unfair FULLSTOP. We'll just let fate take action .All on its own :D


Nama saya Nurul Nasyitah. man, i'm getting good!

Seri hidayu :D

:D
& i won the battle for the longest face- hands down please! :D
Apparently, we havent had enough love from ourselves/

When there's the superstars, there's always pure drama.
dont worry, i myself dont get the motive of this shot!

What's with the quirky smile, really ?
Was the motive of this to showcase our asses or something ?





Alright, good luck in the exams all! :D:D you won't hear much from me though, still, have a splendid life!


i regretted wasting my time on you. I can't believe that i actually listened when they claimed you're nice. Such a nice guy you turned out to be. Oh please, you were never hot to begin with. It was justa polite gesture.i swear, i was abducted and brainwashed by an ugly loserish jerk like you. So not worth the drama! (:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home