Friday, September 21, 2007

My friends are hot, arent they ? :D

Thank god it's friday.
what exactly is wrong with my blog?
Liyana, if you're reading this, do you know how to make it normal again ?
THANKS GIRL! :D:D
Love ya superstar :D
Anyway,the (th)2 are heading for a ten day poly attachment with singapore polytechnic during the december holidays. I was supposed to be tagging my entire family to genting highlands but the more i thought about it, the more i realised that i should take the opportunity for a ten days poly life .

I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO LOSE.

I know poly is not my route so what's there for me to lose to just spend ten days as a poly student and experience that life as compared to being in jc for (365 times 2 )days after the results.

SO, We decided to try it out.

HOWEVER, Miss Aqila is still stuck with the decision she has to make cause in my opinion, the most sensible thing to do is obviously, AUSTRALIA over polytechnic hands down!
I mean, who wouldn't ?
The best thing is, while my family is away on that genting trip, i would have the entire house to myself.
Doesn't it mean that there won't be ANY curfew ?
Is purrrrfect just the perfect word!?
After "school" on that ten days, we could head to town after school since y'know being in school uniform is no longer an insecurity and a problem :D
Even though it'll end at five every day, since i will have no curfews, i can practically not even go home! HAHAH.
Still, i know i couldn't maintain those eyes SO i've invited the (th)2 over for sessions after sessions of sleepovers and movie marathons!
OMG. I told you i just know how to have fun, don't i ?
:D
The only thing i need to do now is sit my parents down to negotiate with them the amount of dosh i'll need while they're away.
National exam, will you just come quick and quickly get the hell out of my schedule!?
Ohman, I just hope all my plans will actually ski through smoothly! :D




Fortunately, we only show the humble side of us :D












Oh, and for those who asked me about tour grad night dress, how bout you get a rough idea of what you want on this web.A word of caution, don't glance at the price . It's just where you can get a pretty collection of ideas.

So, good luck :D
http://www.mypromshopper.com/#home




& you think you are so hot. I guess you do have christiano ronaldo in front of your mirror everyday, don't you ?

OH PLEASE/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home