Sunday, September 16, 2007

Oh yes, i have a brand new blog.
One of the reasons of changing was something unfortunate happened to the previous one ; it either got hacked by those lifeless people OR it has reached some standard quota or something.

Special thanks to my superstar friend, liyana for taking the time to always help me out here cause up til now, i'm still clueless about the switching of skin/

Besides, i'm tired of my old blog. Remember i mentioned before that i'm so over secondary school?
Well, i shall say this is one of the baby steps i'm taking to get that life over and done with. It's time for a new beginning :D HA!

ANYWAY,

As followup to the previous post in the previous blog, I'll put it up .
The last two days of prelims are coming up and the time is really moving fast.I've discovered some random thoughts in my head these past few days.

I realised that i hate rebonded hairs with consequences of frizz later.
I realised that lifeguards are usually hot.
I realised that fans give me the stomachaches. WEIRD
I realised that studying is fun if you put your mind into it.
I realised that i won't in singapore often after the exams.
I realised that some mutts actually do have the potential but sadly, they wasted the chance given to them. Really, no kidding.
I realised that this country is a place that i can't stand living in
.I realised that many guys are getting desperate for a girlfriend.
I realised that doughnuts are very addictive.
I realised that i actually despise toa payoh. UH-HUH.
I realised that i prefer chinese dramas to malay ones.
I realised that malay dramas are too exaggerated sometimes.
I realised that Indon guys are actually really hot.
I realised that after the Os are done, i don't plan to step into bishan EVER. Until my results day that is.
I realised that shopping has just got to be the best retail theraphy yet
I realised that I HAVE to start saving for the New york trip.
I realised that i have to start taking up reading again soon.
I realised that movies can make me fat.
I realised that guys with hoodies are woooooo hot.
I realised that i want to have my own party soon.
I realised that i REALLY can't wait to turn 1-8/
I realised that my life is very unpredictable.
I realised that once the Os are done, i WILL be the happiest girl alive:D
As you turn the new age, i hope you'll grow out of your player days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home