Thursday, September 20, 2007

OH MY GOSH.

My life is so happening right now, even before the Os are over, i'm enjoying my friends' company.
& the rest of the people in my life :D

I promise i'll make time for all of you after the Os alright?
As you can see, i'm busy as i can ever be right now.
Still, i will make time for my breakfasting plans with the people whom i'm gonna miss truckloads once we're done with the exams.
OH, MIXED EMOTIONS!
:D


Oh, and kill me for doing this but i just ransacked my old oldddddd files and i found some mystylewassoooohotyesterdays pictures.
You gotta seee this!
I swear you'd be making the hell fun out of my hair,outfits etc.

If i'm not wrong, these pictures are at least 5years ago! :D:D:D






























I say it before, i'll say it again, i REGRETTED rebondings. It was a stupid move. BUT, i'm darn glad i got my curls back.












Teeees and jeans. Oh, how i loved the easy dressup in the mornings.
HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OMG. I CAN DIE OF LAUGHING.












I love my sister.










I love my mother.

& yes, i'd love it if i can get over this insanity period . As soon as possible would be best.











Oh, you don't mean a thing to me boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home